Uppababy is one of the most leading brands when it comes to strollers. Their Cruz models alongside the Vista are some of the most prams out there. Competing with Bugaboo Donkey 3 series and Cybex Gazelle.
In this article, I will be reviewing the Cruz V2. A single buggy that’s known for its all-terrain wheels, big storage and quality design. I will detail the pros and cons.
I hope you find this article useful. I did a comparison between the Cruz V2 and Vista V2.
Product: Cruz Stroller.
Size Of Product: 36 x 17 x 22.3 cm
A Place to Buy: Kiddies-kingdom.Click here.
My Ranking: 9.5/10
As the owner of this site, I`ve tracked down the products I think will suit you and your baby. When you use the link or the links on these pages to make a purchase I may get a small commission and you may get a great bargain. It’s a win-win all around. See my Affiliate Disclosure.
Table of Contents
About The Uppababy Cruz Stroller.
The Cruz stroller is designed to give you more of what you want without adding any additional weight. Go wherever you want, it can be the mall, city or any other crowded area and put whatever you want on your shopping basket. It’s big enough to carry many accessories.
Enjoy a relaxed and joyful stroll with your little one. Which is what we are all looking for. This Uppababy Cruz stroller has different colours you can choose from depending on what you prefer, its colours matched the different places parents choose to take a stroll.
Match the stroller to your environment, which can make it more in trend. The mode has a new premium textile, it has a new 100 % leather fabric.
The toddler seat can be reclined with just one hand, so can the canopy and telescoping handlebar. The seat can be removed to place a bassinet/carrycot and car seat on it transforming it into a Travel System. This is sold separately when you buy the single stroller.
Uppababy Cruz stroller is parent and rear-facing and the seat height can be adjusted, your little one can have different views as they grow up. The Mesa car seat fit into it, with adapters it’s suitable, for example, Chicco, Maxi – Cosi, Nuna etc.
The single stroller is not from birth, you need to buy a carrycot/bassinet from birth up 6 months, depending on when your baby can sit upright.
- Rain and bug cover.
- UPF 50+ extendable canopy.
- Sunshade for protection against UV rays.
Why The Uppababy Cruz Stroller Is For You.
Here comes another review on a standard and lightweight stroller. They are so many and very popular these days. They are also usually cheaper than Travel Systems.
So is the Uppababy Cruz stroller for you and your little one? Some parents just love to have a stroller to use for essential use, like for grocery shopping or visiting relatives.
Others use the stroller for strolls in the city, mall and other areas, they use it to bond with their babies and expose their babies to the outside world.
I know these two types of parents. I have a close friend who only used the stroller to do groceries shopping or when she’s visiting friends and relatives. Taking a stroll wasn’t ready what she wanted with her baby and she bonded with her baby at home.
I also know those parents who use to go out a lot with their babies and stroll around in different places, I used to go out with my daughter to give her some fresh air and have her view the world.
I thought it was necessary because at home she only saw me and her dad, sometimes it’s good to see other faces and be used to different noises.
Whatever you are into, the Cruz stroller is for here it. If you consider the quality of fabrics to be something you are interested in then, let me tell you these fabrics are of high quality and give you a modern look, and they are eye-catching. Your options are many with this stroller. You can use it to set your baby in any position you like and anyone can use the stroller, it accommodates to different heights.
Is good to buy a stroller that gives you different choices and that’s not limited, you never know your situation in the future.
So mum are you all set for the Cruz Stroller? Always choose what’s best for you and your kids.
If you consider the price to be expensive, I do! Here is another price.
- Option to have a Travel System, you can buy a car seat and bassinet/carrycot separate.
- Rain and bug cover. If you live in areas that require it is a must.
- Compatible with many car seats from different brands.
- Leather fabrics with the new premium option.
- An extended hood and Sunshade protects your little one from the heat.
- You have the option to choose from a variety of colours. Choose your favourite colour. Nowadays manufacturers make strollers different to match parents needs, it wasn’t that common before. Some parents buy a stroller just because of the colour, they want bright colours or dark colours. Some strollers a limited to this but it’s changing. A pro with the Uppababy Cruz stroller is you have a variety of colours to choose from.
- The stroller is not suitable from birth, which is the only con I see with the stroller. It’s best to buy a stroller that’s suitable from birth. It saves you from a lot of headaches. Although you do have the option to buy a car seat and bassinet/carrycot separate.
- It’s expensive just for a single stroller. The brand and fabrics do come into play here. If you want a fancy looking stroller and love this brand then this should not be a hindrance.
Excellent Quality With A Premium Option.
You have the option to choose with this stroller, whether you want leather or not, or the colours it comes with. I touch on this topic above. As I wrote before having unlimited options can make parents fall in love with something. Is always good to buy something that you love and don’t have any doubt.
Well, sometimes parents buy things they doubt about and it ends up being something good, but it doesn’t always work out.
Seeking information is one of the things that remove any doubt that you might have. So research a lot. I did this to ease my doubts and limit my dilemma.
What do you think about this stroller?
If you ever need a hand or have any questions, feel free to leave them below and I will be more than happy to help you out.
All the best,