Going out for a stroll with your baby or toddler is excited for both of you, especially if it`s your first baby. Your baby or toddler loves to see the outside world other than home. It’s always good to take fresh air. If you have your baby facing you, they usually just see you and sometimes they can get bored, and this can even happen to your toddler who is sitting down. When babies or toddlers are bored they tend to sleep or even some of them get irritated and cry. That’s why it’s good to be able to entertain them. You can do this by yourself or use other means.
Stroller arch toys can be used to get your baby or toddler entertained while you are doing something else, shopping, or talking to friends you meet outside. Arch toys can also be used at home, when your baby or toddler is playing on the floor or when they are on the bed.
Why are Stroller Arch toys entertaining?
When your baby or toddler is growing health professionals always advise you to show them images of colours, shapes, or other educational methods so that your baby gets educated, and the same time busy which makes them happy. When you’re out with your child it doesn’t have to be a boring stroll it can be entertaining for both you and your baby.
Stroller Arch toys don’t come with the stroller, you usually buy them separately and they differ in sizes, colour, shapes, and material. It can be sun, star, moon toys that have smiley faces drawn on them and animals. Some of the toys even have music boxes or other sounds like animals and some toys don’t. It’s up to you as a parent to decide what would be entertaining for your baby. It also depends on your child’s age. If it’s a newborn up to 6 months then you should buy something that will be suitable for them and not harm them. For baby’s, it’s good to buy something soft and not hard, something that they chew on or touch without harming them. If you want to have sound toys, which sometimes the material can be hard it’s good that you always hang it. If the arch toy is used for your toddler then it doesn’t necessarily have to be soft, but you can still have a soft one depend on their age. I will always advise you to hang it.
If your baby or toddler sees and hears the toys it always keeps them busy, entertained and educated, and therefore happy. They won’t get irritated and cry. Your child’s brain develops quickly which helps them a lot later on when they are learning shapes, colours, and even sounds. Even grown-ups get entertained when they see images of shapes or whatever it may be. It’s therefore important to buy these arch toys for your baby, and there are, of course, different prices. Taking a stroll with your child can be entertaining and educational if you want it to be.
Below I will mention some stroller arch toys that I consider to be good, base on my usage or research I have done.
Stroller Arch Toys base on price.
Taf Toys Mini Moon Pram Arch, Price 24.99 – 10.95 pounds:
- Pros: The Mini Moon Arch is very soft and is perfect for stimulating new- vision. It’s designed to entertain your baby when you’re taking a stroll in a pram and it’s also very good if your baby is practising eye-hand movements. The Mini Moon Arch toy helps your baby to control their hands and it helps them develop their senses and motor skills. Your baby can grab, feel, and watch. It includes a jingle bell cloud, a rattling star, and a mini-moon rattle. The arch toy is flexible which allows parents to adjust the angles. It has plastic clips which allow it to attach to most strollers and prams. The Mini Moon Arch is easy to fold which allows parents to carry it around. It has no batteries and it’s unisex.
- Cons: It’s a little bit expensive depends on where you buy it, and it doesn’t fit all strollers and prams. Check first before buying. It is only for your newborn up to 6 months. You probably need to buy a new arch toy when your baby grows.
Chicco Mrs Giraffe Stroller Rope Toys, Price 10.00 – 14.99 pounds:
- Pros: The toy is a first friend to play with and share stroller time. It’s colourful and designed to fit your stroller for your babies’ entertainment. Mrs Giraffes’ name is Molly and she keeps your baby or toddler entertained with a lot of activities. It has a jungle ball, has a flower in the shape of a mirror, and a spinning transparent ball that contains a butterfly and coloured balls. The ball makes noises when it spans. It’s easy to fit and remove and the surface is washable. It does not require batteries.
- Cons: This arch toy must be used under direct adult supervision. Which means it should be hanged on your baby’s or toddler’s stroller. You can’t wash it in a dishwasher.
Stroller Arch Toys base on Material.
Aroland Baby Pram Toys Spiral Activity Hanging, Price 8.99 – 14.49 pounds:
- Pros: The material is 100%, Cotton Plush. It’s high quality for soft and comfortable touch without harm. It’s for your newborn up to 6 months. It has colourful patterns, crinkle sounds, and a mirror which makes it good for a cuddle. The hanging characters allow your baby to reach, pull, and squeeze. It develops your baby’s hand and eye coordination and tactile senses. It’s also cheap, it depends where you buy it.
- Cons: It can be expensive, depends on where you buy it.
Tiny Love Meadow Days Sunny Stroll, Price 19.99 pounds:
- Pros: It’s easily angled towards baby, and has easy pull mirror, rattling ball with crinkly texture, transparent sun prism, rattle bee, baby – activated propeller, easy – to – grasp teether and universal attachment clips. It doesn’t have batteries and it’s suitable from birth. You can use it even for your toddler because it has a lot of features.
- Cons: This toy it’s rated to be good, it doesn’t have cons, it being expensive can make parents not to buy it.
Stroller Arch Toys base on Popularity.
Mamas and Papas Travel Charm – Space Man, Price 16 pounds:
Pros: It’s suitable from birth, and it’s space theme SLP on toy band. The arch toy has hidden sounds and textures, crinkle, rattle, teethers, and chime. You only need to wipe it. The Arch toy is popular because of how stylish it is and it’s very attractive to babies.
Cons: It has a safety warning, which tells you to remove it if the child starts to get up on its hands and knees in a crawling position which shows is not for toddlers. It can’t be given to your baby to hold it may be a hard material which can be uncomfortable for your baby. 16 pounds can also be expensive for some parents.
Heimess Wooden pram String Clip On, Price 9.99 – 16.46 pounds:
- Pros: The arch toy is a 40 cm pram sting that has wooden beads, a duck, ladybird, and frog and all of them have a rattle attach to it and they are all painted in bright colours, It’s non-toxic and saliva resistant. They are in good size and have bells, and can be cleaned with warm water. It can be used from 3 months up to 18 months. It’s popular among parents because of its bright colours and good quality.
- Cons: It doesn’t suit every pram or stroller because they have different lengths. The length of the string can’t be adjusted so it’s important to measure the length of your stroller or pram upper part before buying it. Some of the pieces fade.
A busy baby is a happy baby.
Newborns up to 6 or 1 year usually face you when they are on their strollers or prams and they do not get to enjoy other views. Your baby needs to see different colours and shape etc. to be able to get entertained. Strollers’ Arch toys distract your baby from sleeping and crying. Your baby getting busy shouldn’t only be in the home, but outside too. This will make them enjoy the strolls more and can be a lot happier, which grant you ease and less stress. Keep your baby busy to make them happy.
Do you think Stroller Arch toys are useful? Can you name how tell have helped you and your baby?
If I have forgotten to add anything else, please don’t mind adding.
All the best,