I already mentioned in my post about “Prams” that it’s important to have them for your newborn because you need to have your baby lie flat for the first 6 months of their life. It’s therefore important to buy prams which come with a lot of features and accessories, like for example car seats. They usually cost more than normal prams, but it also depends on the brand.
Save money with sales.
Prams that come with a lot of features and accessories like a rain cover, car seats and even changing bags or maternity bags are more expensive but are better to buy because then you won’t need to buy them separately and spend more money. Many people wait until its sales, it can be either summer or winter sale or black Friday to buy prams which come with features that will be suitable for their baby’s. This is a wise thing to do, usually, the prams are still on-trend.
It is therefore important to search during sales time and buy one for later on if you’re expecting or want to give it as a gift. Buying prams during sales will make you save a lot of money and at the same time, you get a high-quality pram. That’s why I would advise you to take your time when buying prams or any other baby carriages, it’s not like buying bread or milk or even something you won’t use that much. You’re mostly going to use the pram every day or every order day, so, therefore, it’s important to take your time. This is why buying from the Internet it’s more beneficial.
However, there are those parents who want to have prams that are on-trend or the latest and they don’t mind spending money on it. That’s fine as long as you’re satisfied which is the goal, and let me tell you sometimes spoiling your babies or wanting to have expensive things are worth it. If you have the money go for it.
Joie Chrome DLX (i-Gemm) Travel System + Carrycot (Pavement)(inc Footmuff)
This Travel System used to cost 880.00 pounds and now it cost 559.95. You save 320.05 pounds. You can spend the 320.05 pounds on other things, like in your baby’s nursery.
- Pros: The Chrome DLX offers complete versatility with its reversible seat unit. It has a parent – facing and a world – facing view. The Chrome DLX it’s suitable from birth, which offers you a lie-flat position for your baby and it has adjustable leg rest that can be used as a seating area for your sleeping newborn or toddler. The Chrome DLX can also be folded quickly with the seat facing both ways to a manageable size. The folding lock keeps it together and when folded it can be changed to a handy “trolley mode” The stroller/pram it’s suitable for older children and it’s all-terrain tyres makes it possible for it to be used on uneven ground. It has other features like a height-adjustable handlebar, extended hood, all-wheel suspension, quick – release wheels, removable bumper, and brakes. A car seat is also included and it’s engineered to protect your baby from birth. The headrest offers 3 layers of security and other things. The padded newborn insert can be used on older children and can also be removed later on. The carrycot it’s needed for it to be a pram and it comes with a mattress and a hood which creates a safe environment for your baby. The prams or pushchair comes also with a rain cover.
- Cons: Seeing from reviews, people have complained about the service not being good and others have not received their items on time. The situation we are in right now with the virus can be a reason, I have ordered some other things and didn’t receive it but I got my money back. The quality may be good but maybe not the best.
Cosatto Giggle 2 Travel System & Accessories Bundle. Hygge Houses (New).
The Cosatto Giggle 2 cost 874.95 pounds and now it cost 419.95 pounds. I advise you to consider adding the car seat and you save up to 455.00 without a car seat It has free delivery if you live in the UK.
- Pros: You don’t need to buy a separate carrycot, it comes with it and it’s suitable from birth until your baby starts to walk and even further. It’s suitable for any weather, it has cosy kit and toes plus rain cover. A hood, a shoulder bag, and a changing kit. It’s a very light travel-system which makes it possible to go anywhere and be stored anywhere. It has an adjustable handle, pop-off swivel wheels to whizz under the tap, and multi-recline seat. You can have a parent or world facing view for your baby. It has toys loops in the hood and storage basket. The pushchair can also fit order car seats from other brands.
- Cons: The pram or pushchair model has many colours but the main one is grey. You might want other colours. This model is grey everywhere, which some parents don’t want.
To Purchase these Travel Systems visit Only4baby.com
Ickle Bubba Stroms V3 12pc Bundle- (Grey)
This Travel System used to cost 486.95 pounds and now 299.00 pounds. You save 187.95 pounds. It comes with a car seat and many other things.
- Pros: The package includes: Stroller, carrycot fabric, car seat, Isofix base, car seat adapters, changing bags, sun shades, red kite DELI Hilo Highchair, Baby Bouncer, Cybex CBX Hubble Air Crib, Cybex CBX Hubble Air Mattress, and Cybex CBX Hubble Air Fitted Sheets. The Stomp v3 all in one with the Isofix base is an Ickle Bubba travel system collection. It comes with all which’s suitable for your baby and toddler, a carrycot that suite your baby from birth up to 6 months and a pushchair seat unit from 6 months up to 4 years and it’s forward and rear-facing. The Stomp v3 is designed with equal consideration for functionality and style. It comes with a leather handle and a bumper upgrade. It comes with many accessories like a rain cover, changing mat, seat liner, pushchair foot warmer, etc. The Stomps v3 is available in black, grey, and cream.
- Cons: It only has three colours, and you can’t have it in pink, blue or any colour you may fancy.
Buy it here Emmasdiary.co.uk
Spend less, save money
Like I pointed above, you should wait for sales so you can buy the pram that comes with a lot of features and which’s in good quality so that you can save money. You get the same quality of pram you would get if you bought it outside of sale time, but the only difference is that you will spend less during sales time and the pram will still be on-trend. Black Friday sales for the most part reduces the price by 5 % or 10 % or even 15 %. If you plan it well you can get the best travel system by just spending 3/4 of the original price. So spend less, save money.
Have sale seasons helped you find things and made you save money? It might the time you will find your stroller.
If you have any questions dont mind asking.
All the best,