If you own a Cybex Gazelle S stroller then you might want to know which car seats are compatible with the buggy. It can also be that you are planning to buy it.
Whatever it is in this article, I will list the car seats that are compatible with the Cybex Gazelle S.
Infant Car Seats Compatible with Cybex Gazelle S.
- Cybex Aton and Cloud Q series (adapters are required)
- Nuna PIPA, PIPA Lite, PIPA Lite LX, PIPA RX, PIPA Lite RX, and PIPA Lite R (adapters are required)
- Maxi Cosi Mico Max 30, Mico 30 and Mico Max Plus (adapters are required)
- Graco SnugRide 30/35, SnugRide SnugLock 30/35 (adapters are required)
- Chicco KeyFit 30 (adapters are required)
- Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35, 4-35 Nido, Agio 4-35 Nido (adapter are required)
- Britax B-Safe 35, B-Safe 35 Elite, Endeavours (adapters are required)
The adapters you need for all of these car seats you can find on Strolleria. Because the Gazelle S can convert into a double stroller you will also need adapters for that.
Click the links to view more of the car seats. (These are reviews I did).
Buy the Car with the Stroller.
To make things easier, you can buy the whole bundle or travel system in which the car seat is included. This option is cheaper and the carrycot is included as well.
Cybex Gazelle S can be bought together with the Cybex car seats, Nuna car seats and the Maxi Cosi car seats as well. With the order brands, you will need to buy them separately.
These car seats are one of the best in the market. If in the future you decide to change the stroller you can still use the car seat.
They are compatible with multiple strollers in the market, especially the three brands mentioned above.
If you haven’t yet bought the Gazelle S I recommend you to view my review of it. There you will also find a link where you can buy the single stroller or travel system.