Reviewing and comparing two Travel Systems it’s interesting and it can also be hard to determine which of these two Travel System is the best.
For this review, I decided to review Travel Systems from the brands Joie and My child. Comparing a model that’s well known and another that’s not known to many.
If you want to read more about how I do my reviews read my Private Policy.
This article/post contains:
- Joie Litetrax 3-wheel Travel System.
- My child Vamos Travel System.
- Similarities & Differences & Cons.
- The best Duo.
This post contains affiliate links. See my Affiliates Disclosure.
Let’s look at these amazing Travel Systems and find out which of these two is more compatible will all or many families. You may not have heard of these brands or models, but it might be something you are looking for.
Joie Litetrax 3-wheel Travel System.
- The frame is aluminium and lightweight.
- Multiple reclining positions and you can recline it with just one hand.
- Multiple reclining positions for the leg rest.
- Harness system.
- Can be folded with one hand.
- Large canopy/hood.
- Front swivel wheels.
- Comes with 0+ Car seat
- More features for the car seat.
My child Vamos Travel System.
- A car seat comes with it.
- Both forward and rear-facing
- Suitable from birth up to toddlerhood/15kg.
- Compatible with carrycot/bassinet.
- Can be folded with ease.
The Baby Strollers.
Joie Litetrax 3-wheel Travel System.
Product: Joie Litetrax 3-wheel Travel System.
Size of the Product: L89.5 x W66.5 x H100.3
A Place to Buy: Kiddies-kingdom. Click here.
Delivery: Standard, weekend and express delivery.
My Ranking: 9/10
From birth to toddlerhood this Joie sporty stroller is there to make your life and your baby’s life filled with adventures and memorable journeys.
By just using one hand the stroller can be folded quickly and stands on its when folded. No need to hold it which will make your life easier.
It has an instant fold which is located in the middle of the seat. Just pull it and it folds instantly. This method is useful, especially if you are in hurry. I have been there and having this would have helped.
The stroller is a 3-wheel frame which makes life easier for any of you travellers. Whether is using public transportation or going on holidays abroad.
It’s slim, lightweight and perfect for tiny spaces. If you live in the city and enjoy that lifestyle or even the countryside this 3-wheel stroller will make it easy for both you and your partner.
A 5-point harness that can be adjusted in 3 positions. A large canopy/hood is designed with it. Good protection from the elements and it will also give your little one some privacy.
All suspension and swivel front wheels that can also be locked. The brakes can be reachable and are easily useable.
Do you do a lot of grocery shopping? Well If, then this large basket underneath will make it easy for your daily lifestyle. You can even use it to place other things there. Like your clothes, if you don’t have space left.
My child Vamos Travel System
Product: My child Vamos Stroller.
A Place to Buy: Uberkids. Click here.
Delivery: Standard, express and weekend delivery.
My Ranking: 8.5/10
It’s compatible with a carrycot which can make it a 3in1 Travel System and those are better than the 2in1. Well, my opinion. This amazing stroller is ideal for many families with easy usage.
The seat is suitable from birth up to 15kg. It’s rear and forward-facing which enables your baby and toddler to have two different views.
It’s good on their development and for them to be entertained. 3 reclining positions and adjustable leg rest. Thanks to the lightweight frame/chassis the pushchair/stroller can be pushed easily.
An all-wheel suspension and the handlebar and bumper bar have leather material.
The Car Seats.
Joie Gemm 0+ Car Seat.
Joie offers you this car seat a perfect match for any Joie stroller you buy. It’s comfortable and it makes your adventures more joyful and relaxing.
The seat has side impact protection which makes it safe for your baby’s head and neck. These body parts should be protected especially for the first three months. Your baby is fragile and weak.
5 point harness makes it possible for your baby to seat still in the middle. Their whole body is protected. The Joie Gemm 0+ seat can be used without adapters.
The car seat has been tested multiple times and it has been proven to provide the best experience for you and your baby. When it comes to safety and comfort the seat can offer both.
Suitable from birth up to 13kg. Multiple reclining on the handle and a soft pillow on the seat. Other additional features such as:
- Harness cushions.
- Washable fabrics.
- The seat is curved to allow swinging for a more relaxing environment.
- A sun canopy.
- Use it on other vehicles with the base.
- Can be used on other strollers if you buy the Maxi-Cosi adapters.
My child Infant carrier.
The infant carrier is suitable from birth up to 13kg. You can attach it to the pushchair/Stroller without any adapters, and even you can use the car seat belt to attach it.
An easy to grip and carry handlebar. The canopy has soft fabric and it protects your baby from the elements. Its fabrics look like a nice environment for your baby to be in.
They will be able to nap better and therefore won’t disturb you that much.
Similarities & Differences & Cons.
- Both of these are Travel Systems.
- Both are suitable from birth up to 15kg with the strollers and up to 13kg with the car seats.
- They both offer three reclining positions.
- Softly padded fabrics.
- 5 point harness system
- Large and protectable canopy.
- Reasonable prices.
- Forward and rear-facing.
- Adjustable handles and leg rest.
- Both a lightweight.
- The Joie Litetrax 3-wheel Travel System system has more features.
- Its a 3-wheel stroller and the other it’s not.
- The Joie Gemm matches many strollers if used with Maxi-Cosi adapters.
- The car seat offers more features and gives more comfort to your little one.
- The Joie stroller has front and lockable swivel wheels.
- Can be folded by pulling the strap and it’s quickly locked when folded.
- The My child Travel System is compatible with a carrycot/bassinet.
- There are not that many cons found with the Joie Litetrax 3-wheel Travel System. It’s compatible with a carrycot/bassinet maybe.
- Both don’t have nappy changing bags, although you can buy one separately.
- The My child Travel System lacks many features you may need. Other than that its a good and simple stroller.
So, Which One Is The Best Duo?
These Travel Systems are cheap compared to other Travel Systems. You can buy them anywhere. So, by now you know which of these two wins.
It has to be the Joie Litetrax 3-wheel Travel System because the of features it offers and the Travel System looks more modern and fancy than the other one. Well, this is my choice.
How about you? Do you agree? It’s not easy to choose, sometimes maybe simple is the answer. Do you need any further assistant? leave a comment below.